BLUESIDE Inc just released two sexy trailers for their upcoming Action Strategy MMORPG Kingdom Under Fire II! One of the trailers shows off gameplay in English, that's right! You heard me correctly all of the text, NPC's, skills, and more. Perhaps this is one step closer to an English beta for the SEA version of Kingdom Under Fire II or a different region. Before you watch the two awesome trailers below, make sure you check out the official Kingdom Under Fire II Facebook Page. I've also added some of the official press information below, for those that want to learn more about this game or simply want know where the game is headed to next.
I suggest grabbing a cup of coffee or tea and pre load the videos early. I'm sure most of you know that Youtube tends to nerf 1080p quality, so I decided to re-encoded the videos for you to enjoy it in the original quality. It took me awhile to encode and upload so I hope you enjoy the HD version! Both trailers shows off a lot of the games unique features mixing and combining RTS gameplay along with Action MMORPG. This game already has a lot of publishers globally and a PS4 version is well on its way. It's very nice to see some translation progress, hopefully the beta kicks off soon.
Kingdom Under Fire II English PR Game Overview
Creates a whole new genre by combining two of the most beloved elements of online games: action RPG & real-time strategy!
- The satisfying combat and flashy animation exceed that of even most action games. The control scheme is intuitive and easy to learn. These are just a few of the great qualities inherited from its predecessors and expanded upon. This action RTS is the first MMO ever in the franchise and lets the player command a large number of troops to defeat other players online and become a legend.
- The RPG side lets players grow their heroes and up to one hundred different types of troops.
Fight as a soldier in the middle of the most detailed and realistic battlefield ever created.
- The massive battles come alive like a blockbuster movie with thousands of strikingly-detailed units fighting for survival, all powered by the in-house engine.
- Feast your eyes on flashy abilities and realistic destructible props.
3 Factions, 100 types of troops, and one massive battle that will test your wits.
- Fierce rivalry between 3 factions: Human Alliance, Dark Legion and Encablossa.
- 100 types of troops including Infantries, Archers, Paladins, Inquisitors, Air Units, Army Band, Bone Dragon, Mammoth and more. Intense medieval-style siege battles where players can use many different approaches, utilizing towers, ladders, catapults, and many other castle-siege weapons.
War system in which players expand their territories to become the ultimate ruler of the continent!
- Includes many MMORPG elements such as guilds, politics, sieges, territory and cultivation, while staying true to its RTS base.
- Provides a vast community system in which a player can expand his or her community. The ultimate goal is to expand one’s territory to become the ultimate ruler of the continent.
Unlimited entertainment and infinite gameplay!
- Aside from hero leveling, players can blaze their own path by continuously gaining new troops.
- Join a guild or a nation, show your loyalty by expanding it, and declare war against others to claim new territory, fighting alongside other members!
PR for the New Trailer
Kingdom Under Fire II has maximized the features of all Kingdom Under Fire series. It also has stronger action, improved operation and action strategy simulation system in MMO form. Thousands of players can participate in war to become conqueror of World in grand scale battle field with unlimited strategy.
Bluside Inc. unveiled the playable version of Kingdom Under Fire II at Gstar as it’s going to service in South Eastern Asia in early 2014.
The official 2013 trailer of Kingdom Under Fire II was produced by editing real game play scene which is tradition method of making game trailer in Blueside Inc.
Splendid action, various type of battle type from each Hero class characters and thousands of units in one screen displayed in grand scale of war. Also super size unit (approximately 200m size) which was secretly veiled appeared in this trailer. The powerful performance of Blueside engine which is self developed in the company made this possible and show realistic graphic.
Cris Velasco, the famous music composer of “God of War” series and “Borderlands”, composed music for this trailer. He said, “I've been working on Kingdom Under Fire II on and off for over two years. It's been fascinating to see the way this title has grown and developed over time. I know that the fans will love this game, and I hope they enjoy the music as much as I've enjoyed writing it!”
Currently Blueside Inc. made service contract with 4 countries in Eastern South Asia such as Japan, Taiwan, Hongkong, Macao and 10 areas of all over the world. Blueside Inc. is going to service in Asia, North America and Europe and so on with starting in Eastern South Asia in early 2014.